BA with Honours in Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management is a vital part of every business and impacts everyone from junior members of staff to CEOs. The course will prepare you to make an impact on key areas of business such as recruitment methods, staff development, performance management and career progression. You’ll also be equipped to enhance an organisation’s adaptability by broadening the skills of its workforce and understanding its broader social and economic environments. This programme was offered in collaboration with the University of Stirling, UK, and the last new intake to this Programme was in September 2022 for the academic year 2022/23.
- Credit Points: 492 Credit Points for the Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Human Resource Management.
- Exit Award: 252 Credit Points for the Diploma in Higher Education in Human Resource Management.
- Duration: 4 Years in Full-Time Mode of Study/ 6 Years in Part-Time Mode of Study.
- Degree Awarding Body: After the successful completion of the program requirements, the students will be awarded the Award/Exit Certificates from the University of Stirling.
When you complete your studies you’ll be well qualified for specialist careers in both Human Resource Management and general management. Focusing on understanding employment in the widest sense, this course also enables graduates to take up roles in trade unions, employment-related charities, government departments, non-governmental organisations and employment research bodies. As you study, we seek to prepare you for the job market with our range of specialist career services.
Fresh graduated from this programmes have the opprotuinty to be placed as HR officer – Assistant Recruitment Consultant – Assistant director in Reas estate / Assistant director in any institution , such as: Aviation company – hospitlity company – Logistics company – Banking and finance
After some years of experience, graduates are able to be placed in higher level of jobs, such as:
- HR Manager
- Employee Benefits Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Employment Interviewer
- Human Resources Consultant
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist
- Occupational Analyst
- Training Specialist
Muscat College is committed to providing quality education for its students. Investment made in joining MC Programs will be the best in terms of returns. MC wants to join hands with students in achieving their goals through its Academic Programs. MC offers flexible payment modes such as Post Dated Cheques/Direct bank transfer etc. for students not able to pay during registration period. This help students with financial problems to join programs and be part of thousands of MC graduates who have benefitted from MC degrees and prospered in their life.
Total Tuition Fees: 10960.800 OMR
Applicable for Both Full Time & Part Time students
- Admissions Fees (Paid once): 20 OMR
- Programme Enrolment Fees (Paid once per Programme): 100 OMR
- Caution Deposit (Paid once and Refundable): 100 OMR
- Course Mapping: 20 OMR (Will be exempted if student registered in the College)
Note: All the above fee is subject to change in the future, subject to the approval of MoHERI.