1. © Muscat College.The copyright in materials on this website content and its materials is owned by Muscat College -. All rights reserved and protected the copyright laws of Sultanate of Oman and international copyright protocols and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
2. All files may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website contain our trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, information, graphics, or services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Muscat College. Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under copyrights.
3. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form without prior written consent of Muscat College is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
What we do with your information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with our services or programmes offer. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual.
As part of our Services, we collect and process the following information:
- HTTP header data (including Digital Property address, operating system, plug in,).
- Your Muscat College user ID and password
- Payment information
- Any account-preference information you provide us
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner
- Not share or sell your information or rent it to a third party without your permission.
- We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our programmes offers
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
The information contained in this website is maintained by our marketing department and it is for general information purposes only. We ensure the information are up to date and correct, however some of the information are subject to change In no event Muscat College we be liable for information that is subject to change and reserves the right to alter the content of the website at any time. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Muscat College takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Questions or comments?