Bachelor of Project Management with Honours
The programme aim is to provide the students with the educational preparation so that they will be able to enter careers as project executives or managers in any sector of industry. PM Programme Areas: Cost, Time, Scope, Integration, Procurement and Contract, Stakeholder, Human Resource, Quality, Risk, and Communication. This programme is offered in affiliation with the University Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Malaysia.
- Credit Hours: 123 Credit Hours for Bachelor of Project Management with Honours.
- Duration: 4 Years in Full-Time Mode of Study/ 6 Years in Part-Time Mode of Study.
- Degree Awarding Body: After the successful completion of the program requirements, the students will be awarded the Award/Exit Certificates from Muscat College which is validated by the University Malaysia Pahang.
- Yearly Intakes: Two (September and February).
A candidate seeking admission to this programme should possess the following:
- Pass in the General Education Diploma (Equivalent to 12 years of schooling or equivalent qualification).
- Pass in Muscat College Foundation Programme (GFP) with 60% marks or equivalent. A score of 60% and above in the Muscat College Placement Test in each of the components would make the student eligible for exemption from the GFP.
Graduates are equipped with skills in Project Management and soft-skills as an added value which allows them to build a career as:
- Construction Industry: Assistant Project Administrator, Assistant Project Manager, Assistant Site Supervisor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Executive Marketing, Executive Administrator, Sales & Marketing Executive, Procurement Executive, Site Supervisor, Site Coordinator, Planning Executive, Planner, Project Coordinator, Project Executive, Project Management Officer Consultant. Procurement Executive.
- Manufacturing Sector: Quality Control Officer, Stock Controller, Material Planner, Quality Assurance Officer, Production Officer, Operator, Production Supervisor.
- Banking and Insurance Sector: Insurance Specialist, Credit Recovery Officer, Project Management Office Staffs.
- Service Industry, Food & Beverage / Hotel & Culinary: Supervisor, Promoter, Procurement Assistant Officer.
- Retail Industry: Assistant Branch Manager – Purchasing and Control Officer – Executive Officer.
Muscat College is committed to providing quality education for its students. Investment made in joining MC Programs will be the best in terms of returns. MC wants to join hands with students in achieving their goals through its Academic Programs. MC offers flexible payment modes such as Post Dated Cheques/Direct bank transfer etc. for students not able to pay during registration period. This help students with financial problems to join programs and be part of thousands of MC graduates who have benefitted from MC degrees and prospered in their life.
Total Tuition Fees: 10980 OMR
Applicable for Both Full Time & Part Time students
- Admissions Fees (Paid once): 20 OMR
- Programme Enrolment Fees (Paid once per Programme): 100 OMR
- Caution Deposit (Paid once and Refundable): 100 OMR
- Course Mapping: 20 OMR (Will be exempted if student registered in the College)
Note: All the above fee is subject to change in the future, subject to the approval of MoHERI.