BA with Honours in Business Studies
The Bachelor with Honours in Business Studies course is designed specifically for students planning a career in the management profession and/or the wider public/private sector. This course provides students with an essential understanding of the functions and structures of organisations. Programme Structure is designed to provide students with a broad grounding in the subjects of Business and Management and include the history of management, management practice, organisational behaviour, decision-making for business, change and business innovation. Analytical techniques that underpin business activity and management are also introduced. Modules will also be undertaken by students from Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship Marketing and Strategic Management.
This course will grow your managerial expertise and put foundations in place to ensure you continue developing through your professional life. You’ll also learn how organizations are structured, and gain insight into what makes them function best. It equips you with a rich breadth of knowledge in business and management with Business Studies courses. This programme is offered in affiliation with the University of Stirling, UK.
- Credit Points: 492 Credit Points for the Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business Studies.
- Exit Award: 252 Credit Points for the Diploma in Higher Education in Business Studies.
- Duration: 4 Years in Full-Time Mode of Study/ 6 Years in Part-Time Mode of Study.
- Degree Awarding Body: After the successful completion of the program requirements, the students will be awarded the Award/Exit Certificates from the University of Stirling.
- Programme Starts: In September.
- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Corporate investment banker
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Management consultant
- Risk manager
- Supply chain manager
- Human resources officer
- Logistics and distribution manager
- Marketing executive
- Retail manager
- Sales executive
Muscat College is committed to providing quality education for its students. Investment made in joining MC Programs will be the best in terms of returns. MC wants to join hands with students in achieving their goals through its Academic Programs. MC offers flexible payment modes such as Post Dated Cheques/Direct bank transfer etc. for students not able to pay during registration period. This help students with financial problems to join programs and be part of thousands of MC graduates who have benefitted from MC degrees and prospered in their life.
Total Tuition Fees: 10960.800 OMR
Applicable for Both Full Time & Part Time students
- Admissions Fees (Paid once): 20 OMR
- Programme Enrolment Fees (Paid once per Programme): 100 OMR
- Caution Deposit (Paid once and Refundable): 100 OMR
- Course Mapping: 20 OMR (Will be exempted if student registered in the College)
Note: All the above fee is subject to change in the future, subject to the approval of MoHERI.