Overseas students will be provided with a multiple-entry visa which allows students to leave and re-enter Oman during their studies. Students will also be eligible to apply for a dependent's visa for their spouse and any children under the age of 21 to join them in Muscat.
Following is the STUDENT VISA REQUIRMENT
1- Requirements from Student
- 8 photographs size (4X6) cm.
- Copy of the student passport, provided it is valid for a period not less than six months with copy of visa.
- Copy of the student’s Guardian (mother and father) passport, and copy from their resident card if they are in Oman
- No objection letter from the student’s guardian to be certified from Ministry Of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy if he is in Oman.
- No objection letter from sponsored company with copy of the specimen signature of the authorized signatories issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, for the private sector.
- A medical fitness certificate issued for citizens of some countries specified as follows by the Ministry of Health (India, Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, and Ethiopia); certificate must be endorsed by the Ministry of Health.
2- Requirements from Admissions and Registration
- Letter of student's registration in the college
- Receipt of payment OMR 500/= (Refundable)
For more information please visit: www.muscatairport.co.om