Accreditation for prior Learning (APL) may be awarded to students for the completed units of a similar level and standards from other institutions after mapping the units as per Muscat College rules. Candidates applying for such as exemption should submit academic transcript course details and description of the subjects with R.O 10/- as fee for mapping.
Transfer within the College
Transfer from one specialization to another within the College happens during:
- The foundation programme.
- The first two weeks of the first semester in the first year of specialization.
It proceeds according to the following criteria
- Meeting the entry requirements of the requested specialization
- Availability of a vacancy in the specialization to which transfer is requested
- Approval of the faculty to and from which transfer is requested
- Filling the transfer form which is available at the Admissions and Registration office.