Fee Collection Regulations

  • Semester Fee Payment is due at the beginning of the semester, and can also be paid for the full year.
  • 5% discount of semester fees will be given for full payment during the fi¬rst week of registration.
  • In special cases and after management approval, payment in instalment may be allowed. The agreement for the same should be -finalized before the end of the second week of the semester. According to the following mechanism:

    a) There should be a down payment of 40% of the fee for the new student before the unit registration.

    b) The balance 60% of the fee amount can be paid in 2 equal Post Dated Cheques (PDC) of 30%. For the continuing students, the down payment is 30% and the remaining balance of 70% is to be paid in two PDCs. The dates of the PDCs will be provided by the fi-nance staff to the students. (These cheques are to be submitted to the Finance Office before the end of the second week of the semester. Failure to submit them will result in the suspension of the registration)

    c) The above agreement is to be signed by the student or the parent or guardian. (A copy of the same is given to the guardian)

  • In the case of withdrawal from the college:

    a) If the student withdraws after the second week and before the fourth week, he / she will pay 25% of the required fees. (Whether he/she attended the sessions during this period or not)

    b) If the student withdraws after the fourth week, he/ she will not be reimbursed the fees, (whether he/she attended the sessions during this period or not)

    c) If the student withdraws within the fi¬rst weeks of add and drop period, he/she will reimbursed the full fees except the registration fees (non-refundable).

    d) No student will be allowed to register after add and drop period ¬finishes.